domenica 28 giugno 2009

***Dropdead/Rupture split 8'', Highly Collectible records 1993


And here it is. Just for your ears.
Since it's a great piece of a vinyl, it's hard to find, and it has 2 great bands with greats songs on it, I decided to rip this one.
I'm a real record nerd, and I can't deny that I would love to have the splatter multicolored vinyl edition.
Dropdead on this release are at full speed, intense and angry as ever.
Rupture have a kickass side, most of the songs, if not all of them, will feature, a little bit modified and better recorded, in my personal Rupture's fave album "Corrupture".

Dropdead tracklist:
1 Washed Away
2 Living In Fear
3 Confused (Buried Deep)
4 Attention
5 Deliver Yourself
6 Control
7 Life In Chains
8 End The Slaugther
9 I Will Defy
10 The Truth Behind
11 Fucking Assholes
12 Legacy Of Death
13 No Glory
14 Still You Follow Blindly

Rupture tracklist:
1 Od On THC
2 Little Johnnys Dead
3 The Human Race Can Fuck Me Up The Arse
4 Justification Of Your Life
5 Ake Ar Gud
6 Permanentia Intoxica
7 Acid Orbit
8 Rescue The Future - Get Fucked!!!
9 (I´m Having A Fucken) Flashback
10 Fucken Old Cunts Need A Kick In The Head

Nessun commento: